Procurement and grants
This section provides information on ECDC procurement and grants procedures.
Calls for tenders - Open, restricted or other procurement procedures with values over 144 000 EUR.
Calls for proposal - Grant procedures.
Ex-ante publicity - Negotiated procurement procedures with values between 15 000 EUR and 144 000 EUR.
Please note that all deadlines refer to local time in Sweden.
For subscription to RSS feed on this page: https://ecdc.europa.eu/en/rss-feeds
|For tenderers and candidates established in the United Kingdom (UK): please be aware that after the UK's withdrawal from the EU, the rules of access to EU procurement procedures of economic operators established in third countries will apply to tenderers and candidates from the UK depending on the outcome of the negotiations. In case such access is not provided by legal provisions in force, tenderers and candidates from the UK could be rejected from the procurement procedure.|
- Privacy statement (for procurement and grants)
- ECDC Work programme 2019-2021
- Declaration on honour (open calls)
- Declaration on honour for grants
- Declaration on honour (negotiated procedures with selection criteria)
- Declaration on honour (negotiated procedures without selection criteria)
- General conditions (low and middle value contract)
- Authorised Signatory form (open calls)
- Authorised Signatory Form (negotiated procedures)
- Checklist (open calls)
- Simplified Financial Statements
- Legal Entity File
- Financial Identification Form
- Curiculum Vitae (Europass)
- Annual Declaration of Interest form
- Checklist - request to participate (Phase 1 RP/CPN )
- Checklist - tender submission (Phase 2 CPN/RP)