This page includes all open and closed vacancies within ECDC. We do not accept or respond to spontaneous applications. Please note:
- Candidates are required to follow the application procedure stated in the vacancy notice.
- No applications can be accepted after the specified closing date.
- Use the ECDC application form when applying for a position at ECDC. Other application formats will not be accepted.
- Due to the large volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
- At a later stage, candidates may be requested to supply documentary evidence, in original, in support of the statements made in the application.
- Should a position be offered, candidates are required to undergo a mandatory medical analysis and physical check-up with our selected medical service.
- Prior to appointment, the candidate will be required to make a declaration in relation to the interests that might be considered prejudicial to his/her independence. The Director will examine such declarations and take measures if necessary. Similarly, after appointment, the jobholder may be required to make such a declaration and may be asked to divest himself of any interests deemed by ECDC to pose a potential conflict of interest.
ECDC values diversity and accepts applications without distinction on the grounds of age, race, political, philosophical or religious conviction, sex or sexual orientation and regardless of disabilities, marital status or family situation.
Click on the links "open" or "closed" in the list below to see the vacancies, and then filter by vacancy type (temporary agent, contract agent, seconded national expert, traineeship). Please note: If the page doesn't show the link "open", and/or you see the text "sorry, no content matched your search" shows, there are no open vacancies at the moment.