- Due to the large volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
- At a later stage, candidates may be requested to supply documentary evidence, in original, in support of the statements made in the application.
- Should a position be offered, candidates are required to undergo a mandatory medical analysis and physical check-up with our selected medical service.
- Prior to appointment, the candidate will be required to make a declaration in relation to the interests that might be considered prejudicial to his/her independence. The Director will examine such declarations and take measures if necessary. Similarly, after appointment, the jobholder may be required to make such a declaration and may be asked to divest himself of any interests deemed by ECDC to pose a potential conflict of interest.
- The standard contract length of posts at ECDC is five years but ECDC also has project posts that have a shorter contract length.
- The place of employment is Stockholm, and therefore all successful candidates need to reside in or relocate to Stockholm when their employment with ECDC starts.
ECDC values diversity and accepts applications without distinction on the grounds of age, race, political, philosophical or religious conviction, sex or sexual orientation and regardless of disabilities, marital status or family situation. We welcome your application.
More information on traineeships can be found on our traineeships page.
The deadline for all our vacancies is 11:59:59 midday (Stockholm time). No applications will be accepted after the specified closing date and time.
We will not accept applications by e-mail, mail, or any other means.