COVID-19 situation updates
Overview of all the data available on the COVID-19 pandemic.
Latest situation update for the EU/EEA
Daily and weekly updated information on COVID-19 reported in the EU/EEA.
Latest situation update worldwide
See the latest information on the geographical distribution of COVID-19 cases globally.
This dashboard provides an overview of the proportion of variants of concern and variants of interest in EU/EEA Member States together with sequencing volumes and complements the ECDC country overview report.
Variants of concern
ECDC regularly assesses new evidence on variants detected through epidemic intelligence, rules-based genomic variant screening or other scientific sources.
Weekly COVID-19 country overview
Overview of the epidemiological situation of the COVID-19 pandemic by country.
Joint ECDC-WHO Europe COVID-19 bulletin
A regional and country-level overview of data reported to TESSy by countries in the WHO European Region, including the Western Balkans.
The COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker is an interactive dashboard providing the latest data reported by EU/EEA countries.
Weekly maps in support of the Council Recommendation
Maps showing the 14-day notification rate, testing rates and positivity rates
- Data - COVID-19 vaccination in the EU/EEA
- Download historical data (to 20 June 2022) on the weekly number of new reported COVID-19 cases and deaths worldwide
- Data - SARS-CoV-2 variants in the EU/EEA
- Data - daily number of new COVID-19 cases and deaths by EU/EEA country
- Data - national 14-day notification rate (cases and deaths)
- Data - daily subnational 14-day notification rate
- Data - weekly subnational 14-day notification rate
- Data - hospital and ICU admission rates/ occupancy
- Data - testing
- Data - archive of data on the testing volume
- Data - country response measures
- Data - age-specific notification rate
- Data - Council Recommendation maps (coordinated approach to the restriction of free movement)
- Data - archive of data for Council Recommendation maps
- Data - historical data (to 14 December 2020) on daily number of COVID-19 cases and deaths by country worldwide
- Data collection
- Sources - Worldwide data
- Sources – EU/EEA regional data
- Interpretation of the data
COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker mobile version
COVID-19 situation dashboard
More data resources
The Response Measures Database (RMD)
The ECDC-JRC database is an archive of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs), or measures, introduced by 30 countries in the European Union and European Economic Area in response to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. The RMD is reviewed and updated every two weeks.