The European Surveillance System (TESSy)
This page describes who has the right, and how to access and use data from TESSy.
Access to TESSy data
Please follow these steps for any third-party access to case-based TESSy data:
- Consult the metadata to find out what data are available.
- Take note of the ECDC Data disclaimer and the Conditions for Publishing.
- Fill in a Request for TESSy Data for Research and send it to:
Data Access Request
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
Gustav III:s Boulevard 40
- Before access is granted, ECDC will send you a Data sharing agreement that you will have to sign and send to the email and post addresses above.
- When publishing any findings derived from TESSy data, apply the Conditions for Publishing.
- Destroy the data after use, fill in a Declaration on Data Destruction and send it to the email and post addresses above.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.