EVD-LabNet webinar on rodent-borne viruses
EVD-Labnet is organising a webinar on rodent-borne diseases on 27 June 2022 from 14:00 to 15:30.
Four presentations will be given:
- Overview of viral rodent-borne diseases
- Increasing preparedness by networking: The network “rodent-borne pathogens”
- The bank vole model – what can we learn about cowpox virus and tick-borne encephalitis virus
- Results and lessons learned from the EVD-LabNet EQA on molecular detection and serology of orthohantaviruses and lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus.
The webinar will be open to anyone interested in attending, and will take place via WebEx.
In order to ensure a smooth arrival to the WebEx meeting room we encourage you to connect in advance; the meeting will open from 13:30.
The connection details are provided below:
Join by computer/tablet/smartphone
To join the meeting on computer/tablet/smart phone, please follow this link:
1. Fill in your full name and if possible, organisation
2. If asked, fill in the meeting password: ECDC
Join by phone
To join the meeting using phone, dial this number 0046 85 199 2509 (Sweden Toll)
Or find your local toll number from this link: Available call-in numbers
Wait for 5 seconds or until instructed.
Then dial the meeting number: 2556 205 0692##
Join by video conference system
If you join by video conference system dial email@example.com
Dial the password for the meeting: 3232#