E-learning course: Contact tracing in the context of COVID-19 response
This e-learning course is designed to take approximately 2 hours to complete. it is non-moderated and self-paced course. You can decide when to start it, interrupt and resume to continue at any time.
Upon completion of this e-learning course you will be able to:
- explain to decision makers the importance of contact tracing as public health measure in the context of COVID-19;
- adapt to the local context the processes of contact tracing for COVID-19;
- identify ways to scale up contact tracing and reflect on how to adapt them to the local context;
- understand the benefits and risks of using mobile applications to undertake contact tracing;
- identify indicators to measure the efficacy and effectiveness of contact tracing operations;
- recognise the importance of contact tracing data analysis.
Other e-learning courses
Latest evidence on COVID-19
Latest evidence on coronaviruses, epidemiology, transmission, clinical characteristics, diagnostics testing and screening, immune response and immunity and vaccines and treatment.Read more