Antimicrobial consumption surveillance TESSy trainingArchived
ECDC organised a two-day training on “TESSy for the surveillance of antimicrobial consumption” on 28-29 November 2011.
ECDC will organise a two-day training on “TESSy for the surveillance of antimicrobial consumption” on 28-29 November 2011. Participation in the event is restricted to nominated surveillance experts and data managers for ESAC-NetDuring this training, the participants will learn about the following:
- Integration of surveillance of antimicrobial consumption into ECDC’s disease programme on Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare-associated Infections (ARHAI);
- The European Surveillance System (TESSy): what is it and how does it work;
- Conversion of national consumption data into the required TESSy format for ESAC-Net;
- Upload of data, interpretation of TESSy data validation errors and corrections;
- Output of data using TESSy reporting functions.
TESSy is the surveillance system run by ECDC that captures data from EU and EEA/EFTA countries on all communicable diseases under surveillance.
European Scientific Conference on Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology 2018
21 Nov 2018 to 23 Nov 2018 - The European Scientific Conference on Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology (ESCAIDE) is an annual three-day scientific conference, open to the wider communicable disease surveillance community.
ECDC holds the annual Observership programme for ESCMID, EUCIC and ESCV members
2 Sep 2019 to 6 Sep 2019 - As every year, ECDC organised a week-long programme for observers from the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID), the European Committee on Infection Control (EUCIC) and the European Society for Clinical Virology (ESCV) from 2 to 6 September 2019.
Joint Meeting of the ECDC’s Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Network and of the EFSA’s Zoonoses Monitoring Data Network
16 Sep 2017 to 17 Sep 2017 - The third Joint Meeting of the ECDC’s Food- and Waterborne Disease and Zoonoses Network and of the EFSA’s Zoonoses Monitoring Data Network was organised around the theme "One health approach to collaborative response to foodborne disease outbreaks in EU/EEA".