Procurement and grants
This section provides information on ECDC procurement and grants procedures.
Calls for tenders - Open, restricted or other procurement procedures with values over 139,999.99 EUR.
Ex-ante publicity - Negotiated procurement procedures with values between 15,000 EUR and 139,999.99 EUR.
Calls for proposal - Grant procedures.
Please note that all deadlines refer to local time in Sweden.
For subscription to RSS feed on this page: https://ecdc.europa.eu/en/rss-feeds
Participation in ECDC's procurement procedures is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons coming within the scope of the Treaties, as well as to international organisations, established in the European Union, European Economic Area (EEA) and Stabilisation and Association Agreements countries (SAA).
Participation to ECDC's procurement procedures is not open to natural and legal persons established in the countries that have ratified the Agreement on Government Procurement concluded within the World Trade Organisation.
Open calls for tenders: published on Funding & tenders (europa.eu), see also below.
Ex-ante publicity (low and middle value negotiated procedures): published on eTendering - Search for call for tenders (europa.eu), see also below (might not appear if cookies are disabled).
Calls for proposals (grants): published below.
- Privacy statement (for procurement and grants)
- ECDC work programmes
- Declaration on honour (procurement)
- Declaration on honour (grant)
- General conditions (low and middle value contract)
- Authorised Signatory form (open calls)
- Checklist (open calls)
- Simplified Financial Statements
- Legal Entity File
- Financial Identification Form
- Curiculum Vitae (Europass)
- Annual Declaration of Interest form
- Checklist - request to participate (Phase 1 RP/CPN )
- Checklist - tender submission (Phase 2 CPN/RP)
- 2023 ECDC Public Holidays
- 2024 ECDC Public Holidays