Communicable disease threats report, 14 May - 20 May 2017, week 20
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 14 May - 20 May 2017 and includes updates on influenza, measles, hepatitis A, cholera, polio, Ebola virus disease and Legionnaires' disease.
- Avian influenza virus
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Programme
- Hepatitis A
- Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses Programme
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Programme on HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and viral Hepatitis
- Public health threat
- United Arab Emirates
- Zoonotic influenza
Joint rapid outbreak assessment: Multi-country outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis infections linked to Polish eggs
This document provides an assessment of the public health risk associated with a multi-country outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis, which is epidemiologically and microbiologically linked to contaminated eggs from Poland, and can be characterised by at least six MLVA profiles and four clusters defined by WGS (PHE SNP analysis).