Event-based surveillance for emerging infectious diseases in the EU/EFTA
Santos-O'Connor, F., Mantero, J., Vasconcelos, P., Mollet, T., Ciotti, M., Coulombier, D.
Zoonotic infections in Europe: trends and figures - a summary of the EFSA-ECDC annual report.
Denny, J., Boelaert, F., Borck, B., Heuer, O.E., Ammon, A., Makela, P.
Annual Epidemiological Report 2009 [2007 data]
This edition of the Annual Report gives special attention to vaccine-preventable diseases and immunisation programmesin the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) countries. This edition was revised January and June 2010 and has authority over the print edition.
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Avian influenza virus
- Emerging disease
- Food- and waterborne diseases
- Healthcare-associated infections
- HIV infection
- Influenza in humans, avian origin
- Influenza in humans, seasonal
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Vaccine preventable diseases
- Vector-borne disease