Communicable disease threats report, 25-31 August 2019, week 35
This issue covers the period from 25-31 August 2019 and includes updates on cholera, influenza A(H5N6), Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, monitoring environmental sustainability of Vibrio growth in the Baltic Sea, West Nile virus infection and listeriosis in Spain.
Communicable disease threats report, 14 May - 20 May 2017, week 20
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 14 May - 20 May 2017 and includes updates on influenza, measles, hepatitis A, cholera, polio, Ebola virus disease and Legionnaires' disease.
- Avian influenza virus
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Programme
- Hepatitis A
- Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses Programme
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Programme on HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and viral Hepatitis
- Public health threat
- United Arab Emirates
- Zoonotic influenza