Communicable disease threats report, 25-31 January 2015, week 5
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 25-31 January 2015, and includes updates on botulism, influenza, measles, rubella, avian influenza, Ebola virus and polio.
Communicable disease threats report, 28 May - 3 June 2017, week 22
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 28 May - 3 June 2017 and includes updates on hepatitis A, measles, Ebola virus disease and Legionnaires' disease.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Programme
- Hepatitis A
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Programme on HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and viral Hepatitis
- Public health threat
- United Arab Emirates
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Programme
- West Nile virus infection