Surveillance systems overview for 2017
This spreadsheet contains all surveillance system overview tables from ECDC's annual epidemiological report for 2017.
- Chikungunya virus disease
- Chlamydia infection
- Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Hantavirus infection
- Healthcare-associated infections
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- HIV infection
- Invasive Haemophilus influenzae disease
- Lassa fever
- Marburg haemorrhagic fever
- Meningococcal disease
- Pneumococcal disease
- Q fever
- Rift Valley fever
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)
- Surgical site infections
- Verotoxigenic Escherichia coli infection
- West Nile virus infection
- Yellow fever
The European Union summary report on trends and sources of zoonoses, zoonotic agents and food-borne outbreaks in 2017
Cases of salmonellosis and campylobacteriosis have remained stable over the past five years, although listeriosis is on the rise. In 2017, there was an average of 100 food- and waterborne outbreaks per week.
Zoonotic infections in Europe: trends and figures - a summary of the EFSA-ECDC annual report.
Denny, J., Boelaert, F., Borck, B., Heuer, O.E., Ammon, A., Makela, P.