Communicable disease threats report, Week 30, 19-25 July 2015
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 19-25 July 2015, and includes updates on anthrax, West Nile virus, Schistosoma haematobium, MERS, Ebola virus and polio.
Communicable disease threats report, 14-20 June 2020, week 25
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 14-20 June 2020 and includes updates on Ebola virus disease, COVID-19, West Nile virus, measles, chikungunya and dengue.
- Chikungunya virus disease
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Ebola outbreak - Equateur province, DRC
- Ebola outbreak - North Kivu, Ituri, DRC
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Public health threat
- United Kingdom
- West Nile virus infection