Chronological overview of the 2009/2010 H1N1 influenza pandemic and the response of the Centre for Infectious Disease Control (RIVM)Archived
The Centre for Infectious Disease Control (CIb) of the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) has compiled a chronological overview of that country’s response to the 2009 influenza A(H1N1) pandemic.
Communicable disease threats report, 14 May - 20 May 2017, week 20
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 14 May - 20 May 2017 and includes updates on influenza, measles, hepatitis A, cholera, polio, Ebola virus disease and Legionnaires' disease.
- Avian influenza virus
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Programme
- Hepatitis A
- Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses Programme
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Programme on HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and viral Hepatitis
- Public health threat
- United Arab Emirates
- Zoonotic influenza