Communicable disease threats report, 31 January - February 2016, week 5
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 31 January - 6 February 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, Ebola virus disease and seasonal influenza.
- Chikungunya virus disease
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Migrant health
- Public health threat
- United States
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Programme
- Western Africa
- Zika virus disease
- Zika virus disease - Outbreak in the Americas
Reviewing estimates of the basic reproduction number for dengue, Zika and chikungunya across global climate zones
Liu Y., Lillepold K., Semenza J.C., Tozan Y., Quam M.B.M., Rocklöv J.