Communicable disease threats report, 31 January - February 2016, week 5
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 31 January - 6 February 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, Ebola virus disease and seasonal influenza.
- Chikungunya virus disease
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Migrant health
- Public health threat
- United States
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Programme
- Western Africa
- Zika virus disease
- Zika virus disease - Outbreak in the Americas
Communicable disease threats report, 9-15 April 2017, week 15
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 9-15 April 2017 and includes updates on hepatitis A, influenza, MDR TB, measles, yellow fever, Zika, dengue and Chikungunya.