Communicable disease threats report, Week 20, 10-16 May 2015
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 10-16 May 2015, and includes updates on influenza, Salmonella Enteritidis, polio, avian influenza, Ebola virus, Mycobacterium chimaera and MERS.
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare-associated Infections Programme
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Healthcare-associated infections
- Influenza in humans, seasonal
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Mycobacterium chimaera
- Public health threat
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Programme
- Western Africa
Communicable disease threats report, 17-23 May 2015, week 21
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 17-23 May 2015, and includes updates on Salmonella Enteritidis, influenza, Mycobacterium chimaera, Ebola virus, MERS, avian influenza and polio.
Advancing biological hazards risk assessment
Messens, W., Hugas, M., Afonso, A., Aguilera, J., Berendonk, T.U., Carattoli, A., Dhollander, S., Gerner-Smidt, P., Kriz, N., Liebana, E., Medlock, J., Robinson, T., Stella, P., Waltner-Toews, D., Catchpole, M.