Zika virus disease epidemic: Preparedness planning guide for diseases transmitted by Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus
The aim of this document is to highlight measures that can effectively reduce the risk of importation and local transmission of pathogens transmitted by Ae. aegypti and Ae. albopictus. The main diseases of concern in this context are Zika, dengue, chikungunya and yellow fever.
Communicable disease threats report, 31 January - February 2016, week 5
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 31 January - 6 February 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, Ebola virus disease and seasonal influenza.
- Chikungunya virus disease
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Migrant health
- Public health threat
- United States
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Programme
- Western Africa
- Zika virus disease
- Zika virus disease - Outbreak in the Americas