Communicable disease threats report, 14 May - 20 May 2017, week 20
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 14 May - 20 May 2017 and includes updates on influenza, measles, hepatitis A, cholera, polio, Ebola virus disease and Legionnaires' disease.
- Avian influenza virus
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Programme
- Hepatitis A
- Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses Programme
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Programme on HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and viral Hepatitis
- Public health threat
- United Arab Emirates
- Zoonotic influenza
Communicable disease threats report, 16 July - 23 July, week 29
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 9 July - 15 July 2017 and includes updates on measles, influenza A(H7N9), poliomyelitis, West Nile fever, rubella, salmonella and cyclosporiasis.