Annual Epidemiological Report 2009 [2007 data]
This edition of the Annual Report gives special attention to vaccine-preventable diseases and immunisation programmesin the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) countries. This edition was revised January and June 2010 and has authority over the print edition.
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Avian influenza virus
- Emerging disease
- Food- and waterborne diseases
- Healthcare-associated infections
- HIV infection
- Influenza in humans, avian origin
- Influenza in humans, seasonal
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Vaccine preventable diseases
- Vector-borne disease
The European Union summary report on antimicrobial resistance in zoonotic and indicator bacteria from humans, animals and food in 2015
European Union summary report based on data on antimicrobial resistance in zoonotic and indicator bacteria in 2015, submitted by 28 EU Member States (MSs), jointly analysed by EFSA and ECDC.