Communicable disease threats report, Week 52, 20-26 December 2015
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers 20-26 December 2015 and includes updates on polio, influenza A(H7N9), MERS, Ebola, Zika, influenza and public health risks associated with refugee movements in Europe.
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Food- and waterborne diseases
- Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Programme
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Programme on HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and viral Hepatitis
- Public health threat
- Western Africa
- Zika virus disease
Communicable disease threats report, 4-10 December 2016, week 49
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 4 - 10 December 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus and influenza.