Communicable disease threats report, 14-20 October 2012, week 42
The ECDC communicable disease threats report is a weekly bulletin intended for epidemiologists and health professionals in the area of communicable disease prevention and control.
Communicable disease threats report, 16-22 November 2014, week 47
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report covers the period 16-22 November 2014, and includes updates on West Nile virus, influenza, Legionnaires' disease, chikungunya, avian influenza, Ebola virus, polio and MERS.
- Chikungunya virus disease
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Influenza in humans, seasonal
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Public health threat
- United States
- West Nile virus infection
- Western Africa