Communicable disease threats report 18-24 Dec 2016, week 51
This ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report covers 18-24 December 2016 and includes updates on Salmonella Stourbridge, type E botulism, hepatitis A, tuberculosis, cholera, influenza, measles, rubella, Legionnaires' disease and the Zika virus.
Communicable disease threats report, 28 May - 3 June 2017, week 22
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 28 May - 3 June 2017 and includes updates on hepatitis A, measles, Ebola virus disease and Legionnaires' disease.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Programme
- Hepatitis A
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Programme on HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and viral Hepatitis
- Public health threat
- United Arab Emirates
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Programme
- West Nile virus infection
Communicable disease threats report, 4-10 February 2018, week 6
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 4-10 February 2018 and includes updates on poliomyelitis, hepatitis A, seasonal influenza, rubella, measles, meningitis, mass gathering monitoring (Olympics) and yellow fever.