Communicable disease threats report, 14 May - 20 May 2017, week 20
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 14 May - 20 May 2017 and includes updates on influenza, measles, hepatitis A, cholera, polio, Ebola virus disease and Legionnaires' disease.
- Avian influenza virus
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Programme
- Hepatitis A
- Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses Programme
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Programme on HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and viral Hepatitis
- Public health threat
- United Arab Emirates
- Zoonotic influenza
Communicable disease threats report, Week 51, 13-19 December 2015
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers 13-19 December 2015 and includes updates on polio, influenza A(H5N1), MERS, influenza A(H7N9), Ebola, Zika and public health risks associated with refugees in Europe.