Infectious disease surveillance summary, 2014 data
The most commonly reported diseases in 2014 were chlamydia infection, campylobacteriosis, salmonellosis, gonorrhoea and tuberculosis.
Annual Epidemiological Report 2012 [2010 data]
The sixth edition of the Annual Epidemiological Report on communicable diseases in Europe provides a comprehensive summary of surveillance data for 2010 and an analysis of the public health threats detected in 2011 through ECDC’s routine epidemic intelligence.
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Avian influenza virus
- Emerging disease
- Food- and waterborne diseases
- HIV infection
- Influenza in humans, avian origin
- Influenza in humans, seasonal
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Vaccine preventable diseases
- Vector-borne disease