The following pages propose population-specific indicators, which are to be used in addition to the core indicators. Each proposed indicator is described in a table.
- General population
- Young people
- Men who have sex with men (MSM)
- Injecting drug users (IDU)
- Migrant and ethnic minorities: The indicators to be used in behavioural surveillance for migrant or mobile populations are the same as for the general population or other populations. A thorough discussion on specific issues related to migrants is included in the technical report.
- Sex workers
- People living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA)
- STI clinic clients: The indicators to be used in behavioural surveillance for STI clinic patients are the same as for general population or other populations. No specific indicator is needed.