Procurement and grants
This section provides information on ECDC procurement and grants procedures.
Calls for tenders - Open, restricted or other procurement procedures with values over 139 000 EUR.
Calls for proposal - Grant procedures.
Ex-ante publicity - Negotiated procurement procedures with values between 15 000 EUR and 139 000 EUR.
Please note that all deadlines refer to local time in Sweden.
For subscription to RSS feed on this page: https://ecdc.europa.eu/en/rss-feeds
For economic operators established in the United Kingdom (UK): please be aware that as from 1 February 2020, the UK became a third country and the transition period ended on 31 December 2020. Based on the status of the UK as a third country, the rules of access to EU procurement procedures of economic operators established in third countries will apply to tenderers from the UK. Tenderers established in third countries do not have access to ECDC’s procurements and will be rejected as ineligible.
Sorry, no content matched your search. Please try again.
- Privacy statement (for procurement and grants)
- ECDC Work programme 2020
- Declaration on honour (open calls)
- Declaration on honour for grants
- Declaration on honour (negotiated procedures)
- General conditions (low and middle value contract)
- Authorised Signatory form (open calls)
- Authorised Signatory Form (negotiated procedures)
- Checklist (open calls)
- Simplified Financial Statements
- Legal Entity File
- Financial Identification Form
- Curiculum Vitae (Europass)
- Annual Declaration of Interest form
- Checklist - request to participate (Phase 1 RP/CPN )
- Checklist - tender submission (Phase 2 CPN/RP)